spring break
Spring break is the best vacation i ever had .I did many things in it.I went to the Los Angeles, Las Vegas,San diego.
First,I went with my friends to the Los Angeles and we had good time there .We went to the hollywood and we visited grove mall.
Second,we wnt to the San Diego beach and we played volley ball also, we saw War ship . After that , we went to down town of San diego and we took tour on the down twon.
Third,we went to Las vegas and we lived in mirage hotel in famous streat calld strip streat.Then,we ate in hard brock i like las vegas and i like the big towers there .
In brief, spring break it was the best vacation i ever had with my friend in Las vegas,Los angeles,and San diego
Abdulaziz, Thank you for sharing. Please check your grammar, spelling,capital letters, and punctuation. What is "grove mall"? What was the name of the "War ship"? What did you see in downtown San Diego? You need to add more details and examples.
ReplyDelete